- Convene a Board Meeting to discuss the matter of filing an application before ROC for seeking extension of time for holding Annual General Meeting and pass a Board Resolution to this effect.
- The Company shall make an application in the prescribed e-form GNL 1 to the Registrar before the due date for holding AGM.
- ROC approval should be placed before the board for information and steps should be taken to hold the AGM within the time approved by the ROC.
Some Valid Reasons
- Company’s server got crashed and the backup of tally got corrupted.
- Pending formalities with respect to the implementation of proposed scheme of arrangements.
- Strike by employees union due to with the Company has not been able to carry out day to day activities including finalization of Annual Accounts and audit for the financial year.
Format of Minutes of BOD
EXTRACTS FROM THE MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ABC PRIVATE LIMITED HELD ON 00.00.2015
Item: APPLICATION TO REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES, BANGALORE FOR EXTENSION OF TIME FOR CONDUCTING ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COMPANY FOR THE F.Y 2014-15
“RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 96 and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies act 2013, the company do hereby make an application with the Registrar of Companies, Bangalore for extension of time for holding the Annual General Meeting for the FY 2014-15 for a period of Three (3) months from the last date on which the Annual General Meeting of the Company should have been held”.
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT any Director of the Company or Company Secretary of the Company be and are hereby SEVERALLY authorized on behalf of the Company to sign and file application with the Registrar of Companies, Bangalore and generally to do all acts, deeds and things that may be necessary, proper, expedient or incidental for the purpose of giving effect to the aforesaid Resolution.”
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Director of the Company be and is hereby authorized to append his digital signature on any e-form/s to be filed with Registrar of Companies or any other competent authority as may be required”.
Views, Comments & Suggestions are Solicited