Hope you are enjoying our updates. Some MCA Updates are below:-
E-form MGT-7 for filing of annual return is now available on MCA website
Highlight’s of the e-form:
- Attaching signed copy of annual return has been dispensed with.
- Companies i.e, other than OPC and small companies, are required to get e-form MGT-7 certified by Company secretary of the company or company secretary in whole time practice , and it has to be done by means of digital signature in the form itself.
- In case of a listed company or a company having paid up share capital of Ten Crore rupees or more or turnover of Fifty Crore rupees or more, a certificate by company secretary in whole time practice shall be attached in form MGT-8.
Following details (Inclusive list) are required to be filled in the e-form MGT-7
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the company
- Particulars Of Holding, Subsidiary, Joint Ventures And Associate Companies along with % of shares held.
- Details of shares/Debentures Transfers since closure date of last financial year to be filled in the form itself, In case list of transfer exceeds 10, separate sheet attachment or submission in a CD/Digital media can be shown.
- Turnover and net worth of the company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013)
- SHARE HOLDING PATTERN – Promoters and Public
- Total number of shareholders (Promoters + Public)
- Composition of Board of Directors and Percentage of shares held by them.
- Number of Directors and Key managerial personnel (who is not director) as on the financial year end date
- Meetings of Members/Class of Members/Board/Committees of the Board Of Directors
- Number of members attended the meeting and details of Percentage of shares held by members.
- Details of Bard meeting held during the financial year and Number of directors attended, and % of attendance
- Remuneration of Directors and Key Managerial Personnel in details has to be filled in.
Regards | SSK | +919999939069