Vestige started by Sh. Gautam Bali on 02.06.2004 is the first company in India to introduce products based upon Cellular Nourishment Therapy (CNT).
- CNT is a alternate therapy used to help supplement the treatment & help in curing as well as preventing the re-occurrence of certain life- threatening & degenerative diseases that allopathic medicine is unable to tackle on its own due to its narrow philosophy of treating symptoms & then focusing on the source of disease.
- With introduction of CNT based products in India by Vestige, these degenerative diseases can be successfully controlled & contained in a time-bound manner (minimum of 4-6 months of regular usage), as this therapy goes into the root cause of such ailments by accurately providing the adequate amount of essential as well as basic nutrients/ daily nourishment to our cells that is lacking in the food is part of our daily routine.
- Cells have an average life-span of a 90-120 days in our human body. New Cells are constantly made & re-generated in our body & broadly speaking Human Beings are blessed with a new body every 3 months due to this regeneration process.
- 4 major factors that are responsible for the regeneration of cells in our body (this aspect is ignored by Allopathic Medicine during diagnosis & treatment)
- Stress levels;
- Our general mood during this regeneration process;
- Existing capacity of Cell nutrients inside the body which would fuel the new cells;
- Other bodily ailments in the body which might not have yet been diagnosed.
- Gautam Bali (who has also worked in Pfizer for 12 years; Pfizer is ranked No.1 in pharmaceutical sales around the world. It was founded in 1849 & its headquarters is in New York, United States, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. Some of the brand names include Becousule Capsules, Lipitor, Chantix/ Champix, Viagra, among many others.) had the vision in 2004 to start Vestige as a vehicle to impart the knowledge & awareness about these shortcomings about the existing allopathic system of medicine that treat the symptoms rather that curing the root cause & also providing the solution to prevent re-occurrence of these diseases. It is a fact that, medical doctors have not been taught to recommend nutritional supplements to their patients. This is not the fault of medical practitioners as medical education has focused on the diagnosis & treatment of disease with drugs & surgery. Although, it cannot be denied that several medications have saved lives after disease has struck. However, if one takes precautions, makes change in his/ her lifestyle, takes quality nutritional supplement(s), one can greatly reduce the risk of getting a chronic degenerative disease & dying prematurely.
- Vestige as a Company was incorporated on 02.06.2004 & it started with 2 offices- one in Bengaluru & the other in New Delhi (Okhla) & in 2015, Vestige have 92 branch offices, 2800+ service centres all around India & 2 international offices- one in Dubai & one in Nepal.
- By 2016, Vestige plans to open 3 more offices across the world & by 2018, it plans to go global in 20 countries.
- In 11 years, since 2004 to now Vestige has achieved turnover of Rs. 8,000 Crores & by the year 2020 it plans to achieve a turnover of a further 8 times (Rs. 64,000 Crores) in India alone. Growth rate of 100% per year for last 9 years. All due to Vestige’s unique products based on “Cellular Nourishment Therapy”.
- Vestige is the only Indian direct selling company that has its own manufacturing unit. The products are manufactured after extensive research and development.
- In 2004, Vestige started with only 2 products were launched- Spirulina & Glucasomine & after 11 years, Vestige has over 65 products (in the year 2015)