Hope you enjoy our updates and write-ups. Today I would like to share procedure for registration of shop under U.P. Dookan Aur Vanijya Adhisthan Act 1962. Following are details regarding same:-
- Fresh Registration – The owner of every shop on commercial establishment shall, within the period specified in sub-section (1) of Section 4-B of the said Act, make an application in Form ‘L’ to the Inspector concerned for registration of his shop or commercial establishment. The application shall be signed by the owner and accompanied by a Treasury Challan/Bank Draft (Crossed) in favour of the Inspector concerned in proof of payment of registration fee as specified below. The maximum number of employees employed in the shop or commercial establishment on any day during the financial year in respect of which registration is sought will be taken into consideration for deciding the amount of fee leviable.
- Renew – Every application for renewal of a registration certificate may be made on plain paper stating therein the name of owner, name and address of shop/commercial establishment and number of employees, to the Inspector concerned and shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee. The renewal of the registration certificate shall be in Form ‘M’. The fee chargeable for renewal of a registration certificate shall be the same as for the grant thereof.
- Issue of Duplicate Certificate – Where a registration certificate issued under Section 4-B or renewed under Section 4-C, is lost, destroyed, torn, defaced, mutilated or otherwise becomes illegible, an application to the Inspector concerned for the issue of a duplicate copy thereof shall be made in Form ‘O’ accompanied by a Treasury Challan/ Bank Draft (Crossed) as the case may be.
- Four front photos of shop and establishment with owner and firm name in soft copy.
- Self attested copy of PAN.
- Self attested copy of Address proof of Owner.
- Rent agreement, utility bill with NOC.
- Firm name, Email Id with Contact Number.
- List of employees with name, address and wages.
Entire process take 9-12 working days.
Regards | CS Sukhwinder Singh | +919999939069