- Only 24 lakh people in the country have declared that their annual income is above Rs 10 lakh.
- PM announces two new schemes under PM Awaas Yojana which will help the poor take loans to build homes. Under PM Awaas Yojana, interest relief of 4% for home loan up to 9 lakhs, 3% for up to 12 lakhs will be given.
- Rs 6000 assistance will be provided to pregnant women. The money will be transferred directly to their account.
- 3% interest waiver on loan up to Rs 2 lakh for construction of houses in rural India.
- Govt to guarentee loan for small traders upto Rs 2 crore.
- The credit guarantee of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) would be increased to 2 crore from 1 crore.