Hotels and other supplementary accommodation are an integral part of a tourist’s visit to a place and the services offered by them can make his/her visit memorable. With the aim of providing comfortable Home Stay Facilities of Standardized World Class Services to the tourists, and to supplement the availability of accommodation in the Metros and tourist destinations, Ministry of Tourism will classify fully operational rooms of Bed & Breakfast/ Home Stay Facilities as “Incredible India Bed & Breakfast/ Homestay Establishments”. The basic idea is to provide a clean and affordable place for foreigners and domestic tourists alike including an opportunity for foreign tourists to stay with an Indian family to experience Indian customs and traditions and relish authentic Indian cuisine.
The Incredible India Bed & Breakfast/Homestay facilities will be categorized as follows:-
Key points to be remembered while submitting the application form
- Application Form should be submitted through online with correct information.
- Demand Draft/bank Draft of Rs.5000/- for Gold category and Rs.3000/- for Silver Category registration in favour of Principal Secretary (Tourism), Government of N.C.T. of Delhi should be submitted in the office (by hand) or Speed Post, addressed to Head of Office, 2nd Floor, C-Wing, Tourism Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Near Metcalfe House, Delhi-110054.
Note: Your application for registration under the Bed & Breakfast scheme will be accepted only after submission of requisite fees in the favour of Principal Secretary (Tourism) GNCT of Delhi, in the form of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque within Seven (07) working days from date of online submission. The issue date of Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque should not be older / earlier than 10 days prior to date of submission.
- Before uploading the document in support of application should be self attested by applicant(s) (in blue ink).
Mandatory Documents to be uploaded
- In case, the applicant(s) possess the property through Rent/Lease Agreement or the applicant is not individually legal owner of the premises than a Special Power of Attorney(SPA) in favour of the applicant(s) duly registered by Sub-Registrar for a minimum period of 04 years.(Please upload the SPA and original document to be provided at the time of inspection).
- Police Verification report (in original) in prescribed format. (Please upload online).see the format
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant.
- Self declaration by Applicant (Please upload online).see the format
- Layout Plan of all floors (separately on A4 size sheet) of the premises which is possession of the applicant (Please upload online)
- Proof of residence (Voter I.D. / Valid Passport / Valid License / Ration Card/Aadhar Card) of the of the applicant (Please upload Online) ID proof of applicant/ owner and ID proof of other family members to be provided at the time of inspection.
- Family background note of the applicant (Please upload online).
- Proof of ownership :
Copy of Sale Deed/Conveyance Deed/Attorney Lease/Lease Documents. (Please upload online only First, Second and Last page and complete document to be provided at the time of inspection).
- Scan Copy of DD (Demand Draft should not be older / earlier than 10 days prior to date of submission).
- copy of earlier approval/rejection order (if applicable).
Click here to fill the form.