Hello everyone, Trust all of you doing well in your life. Today I would like to share great information about how to register your solemnized marriage in delhi. You must be aware that Delhi is a capital of India and mostly government registrations are online now. If you are reside at Delhi then you can click this link to create your account. Following process involve to register you marriage in Delhi.
- Firstly, create your account by this link. For this you must have Aadhaar Card or Voter Card. (Valid Mobile Number Must Be Associated With UID)
- Fill the citizen registration form properly and mention your correct Email ID and Mobile Number for future reference.
- Many tabs shown on upper side, Click apply online tab and go for apply online services.
- Select service number 17 (Registration of Marriage) and fill the form as well as upload self attested documents of Groom, Bride and Two Witness.
- Click here to download word format of affidavit (For Groom) (For Bride). Value of stamp paper must be Rs 10 for each candidate.
- Documents required for Groom :- Passport, Driving Licenses, UID, Votercard and Pan Card.
- Documents required for Bride :- Passport, Driving License, UID, Votercard, Pancard and 10th certificate or marksheet as an age proof.
- Passport size photo and one marriage photo of couple.
- Pan and UID is mandatory for both witnesses.
After uploading all the documents as per department requirement, you shall go for appointment date. Link of appointment date blink after submitting online application.
On the day of appointment, you must carry following things to register your marriage easily.
- Original and Self attested copy with date of all documents already uploaded at website.
- 5 Passport size photos of Groom and Bride.
- One couple photo.
- Take physical form from desk and fill the form accurately as per online application filled.
- Two witnesses with original pan card and UID’s.
- Certificate of solemnization of marriage (Gurdwara or Mandir)
- Debit or Credit Card for payment of government fees.
- Government Fee are (Rs 500 (Within 60 days)) (Rs 1000 (Within 90 days)) (Rs 1500 (After 90 days))
- Professional will charge Rs 5000-10000 for this assignment.
- After submitting offline application with SDM you will collect your Marriage Registration Certificate online through login link already crated in begging of application.
Thank You |Sukhwinder Singh | 9999939069