Hello everyone; Trust all of you doing extremely well in your life. Today, I would like to share Compliance’s due for your LLP for Financial Year ended 31st March 2017. Dearils are:-
- Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (Form 11) to be filed before 30th May 2017.
- Income Tax return to be filed before 31st July 2017 (for Tax Audit cases Income Tax return is Due on 30th September 2017).
- Statement of Account & Solvency (Form 8) to be filed before 30th October 2017.
Penalty for Delay in filing of Form 8 / Form 11 is Rs 100 per day from the due date.
Example: Due date for filing of form 11 for FY 2016-17 is 30 May 2017. If the form is filed late, say on 29 July 2017 ( Late by 49 days) Additional fees (Penalty) for filing the form will be Rs 4900/-. Such penalty is non refundable and there is no process to escape this penalty.
Following Documents are required for Annual Compliance’s of LLP:
- Bank Statements from 1 April to 31 March for all bank accounts in the name of LLP.
- Credit Card Statements if Expenses are incurred by Partners on behalf on LLP.
- Invoices of Purchases and Sales during the year.
- Invoices of Expenses incurred during the year.
- Copy of VAT or Service Tax returns filed (If Any).
- Copy of TDS Returns filed and Challans Deposited.
- Digital Signatures for at-least 2 Partners.
Regards | Sukhwinder Singh | 9999939069