Ministry of Corporate Affairs
NOTICE INVITING COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT COMPANIES (REGISTERED VALUERS AND VALUATION) RULES, 2017
Dated: 26th May, 2017
The draft Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 have been placed on the Ministry’s website www.mca.gov.in for suggestions/ comments.
Suggestions/ comments on the draft rules along with justifications in brief may be sent latest by 27/06/2017 through email at email@example.com It is requested that the name, contact number, email address and postal address of the sender be indicated clearly at the time of sending suggestions/comments in the following format:-
Format for sending suggestions/comments
1. Name, contact number, email address and postal address of stakeholder.
2. Suggestions/comments as under Serial Number | Rule Number | Suggestion/ comments | Justification.
Click here to open draft rules.
#DRAFT Companies (Registered #Valuers and #Valuation) Rules, 2017.
Rule 6: Eligibility of an Individual for registration as #Registered valuer:
1. #Post-graduate degree and at least #three years of experience in the discipline thereafter; or
2. A Bachelor’s degree and have at least #five years of experience in the discipline thereafter; or
3. Membership of a #professional institute set up under an Act of Parliament and at least #five years’ experience after such membership.