Hello everyone, Hope you enjoying our corporate updates. Today I, would like to guide you about Form D, which is issued by ICSI for APPLICATION FOR THE ISSUE/ RENEWAL/ RESTORATION OF CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE.
Dealing Regulations – 10, 13 & 14 of Company Secretaries Regulations, 1982.
- Last Date – June 30, 2017
- Purpose – ISSUE/ RENEWAL/ RESTORATION OF CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICE (COP)
- Type – Compulsory
- Send Your Filled Form-D at email@example.com
- The Certificate of Practice fee must be accompanied by an application for renewal of Certificate of Practice in the revised form-D (available on the web-site) duly completed in all respects and signed for renewal of Certificate of practice for the year 2017-18.
- For queries, if any, the members may please contact Mr. Saurabh Bansal, Asst. Education Officer and/or Mr. Rajeshwar Singh, Executive Admin on telephone nos. 0120-4082135/2133 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Method of Payment
- Cash/Cheque at par drawn in favour of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ (Indicating on the reverse the Name & Membership No.) at the counter of the Institute’s Head Quarter or Regional/Chapter offices located at Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai and Ahmedabad, Banglaore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Pune respectively. Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- Demand draft/pay order drawn in favour of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ payable at New Delhi. (Indicating on the reverse the Name & Membership no.).
- Online Payment through Institute website i.e www.icsi.edu
Information Source – ICSI & Social Media | Click here to Download FORM D
Regards | Sukhwinder Singh | 9999939069