Hello everyone, Trust all of you doing amazing in your life. All of you know that registration for GST practitioner started on 25.06.2017. It will be big opportunity for all the professionals who want to run practice in this field. following key points/documents required while registering yourself as a GST practitioner. The details are:-
- Enrollment Type (Central or State Application)
- Genuine Email ID.
- Genuine Mobile Number.
- Accurate PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Qualification Proof (Pdf or JEPG – Maximum 100 KB) (Certificate of Practice – CA/ CS/ CMA; Bar Council Membership proof for advocate and other requirements for non professionals.
- Date of enrollment.
- Photo in JPEG (100 KB)
- Membership Number and Valid Up-to.
- Year of passing.
- Name of University/Institute.
- Office Address Proof.
- Digital Signatures.
CA, CS, CMA, Advocates, Graduate in Commerce/Finance and Retired Government Officer can file GST PCT-1.
Click here to register yourself.