Steps involve to resolve DSC issue’s at GST portal:-
- Firstly uninstalled all the DSC token software’s from your PC; like Trustkey, e-Pass 2003, WD-Proxkey, M-Token by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.
- Secondly uninstalled em-Signor software, if any installed.
- Then Updated ‘Chrome’ Browser with latest version from their website.
- Then Go to Chrome Settings menu by (There may some slight variations in Chrome Menus in different versions) In Chrome : Settings>Advances Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom) > Content / Content Settings > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows – in some Chrome versions don’t have this ‘Add’ button) Then replace the ‘example.com’ with the following address http://127.0.0.1:1645 and dont change the status as ‘Allow’ ( If it shows status as ‘ Block / Blocked’ change to ‘Allow’ / ‘Allowed’ ) press “Enter’ key. Then ‘OK’.
- Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .
- After installation ‘Right click’ on the desktop icon of the em-Signor and select ‘Run As Administrator’.
- Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.
Your issue may be resolved.