91 Assistant Managers Vacancy – Last Date 10 July 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites Applications for the post of 91 Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) in various Discipline. Apply Online before 10 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below:-
NABARD Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A
- No of Vacancy : 91 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.28150-55600/-
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- General : 46 Posts
- Economics : 05 Posts
- Agriculture : 06 Posts
- Agriculture Engineering : 02 Posts
- Plantation & Horticulture : 04 Posts
- Animal Husbandry : 05 Posts
- Fisheries : 03 Posts
- Food Processing : 03 Posts
- Forestry : 03 Posts
- Environmental Engineering : 03 Posts
- Water Resource Development & Management : 04 Posts
- Social Work : 02 Posts
- Chartered Accountant : 03 Posts
- Company Secretary : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For General : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph. D OR Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For Agriculture : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate.
- Notice : all others discipline wise qualification as per official notification
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01.06.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates have to Pay Rs.150/- & Rs.800/- for all others Candidates through Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 10.07.2017
Source – NABARD Website