Hello friends, Hope you are enjoying our write-ups and updates. Today I, would like to share document requirements for applying Class 3 DSC with any authorised authority. Details are:-
There are two Type of Digital Signature – Class 2 and Class 3. Class 3 is the highest level where all the details verified before issuing the Digital Signature. All tenders accepts Class 3 Signature and Encryption while some accept Class 2 Signature and Encryption also.
Now a days, Government want to tender process transparent, quick and temper free so asking for tender online. While Submitting the document physically, we sign all the documents by hand so Like physical documents are signed manually, electronic documents, for example e-forms are required to be signed digitally using a Digital Signature Certificate. Transactions that are done using Internet if signed using a Digital Signature certificate becomes legally valid.
Documents for Class 3 depends upon your constitution of Organization ie – Partnership, Society, Trust, Sole-proprietorship or Private/ Public Limited.
Basically following documents must for applying Class 3 DSC:-
- Passport size photo of applicant.
- Pan of applicant.
- Pan of entity.
- Address proof of applicant. (Aadhaar/Voter Card/ Passport/DL/Utility Bill)
- Board Resolution (Only in case of company, partnership firm and ngo)
- Valid Email ID.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Entity Proof (GST Certificate/IEC Certificate/Other Certificate)
- Bank Statement (Last Two Months)
- Acknowledge of ITR with Computation.
- All documents must be signed and stamped by authorised person.
Thanks | Regards | Sukhwinder Singh | 9999939069