This article will guide you to Win Rs 50000 Cash Price-CCI NATIONAL LEVEL ESSAY COMPETITION. The complete information and specifications are:-
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) is pleased to announce a National Level. Essay Competition for students pursuing Under-Graduate courses – including students in first 3 years of an Integrated PG course including CA/CS/CMA (Category I)or Post- Graduate degrees (Category II) including PG Diploma/M.Phil./Ph.D./CA/CS/CMA/MBA.
Key Specifications for Win Rs 50000 Cash Price-CCI NATIONAL LEVEL ESSAY COMPETITION
- Growth of Digital Economy – A Challenge for Competition Regulators ; OR
- Eight Years of Competition Law Enforcement in India . 2. Language: Entries may be submitted by 31st October, 2017 in English language only.
- Only one essay is allowed per participant or per collaborating team of co-authors. The prizes in such cases will be shared among the team members.
- The essay should not be more than 3000 words including footnotes. There is no minimum word limit; however, authors are encouraged to submit essays of not less than 1500 words.
- The entries have to be sent, latest by 31st October, 2017 through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org in ENGLISH language only.
- Font size shall be 12 points (English) in Times New Roman.
- All the essays submitted shall be exclusive property of the CCI.
- CCI shall not be responsible for any essay(s) not received. No essay shall be entertained if received after the deadline.
- Laws of India with jurisdiction of courts at Delhi shall apply to this competition.
- There is no fee and entry to the competition shall be free.
Eligibility to Win Rs 50000 Cash Price-CCI NATIONAL LEVEL ESSAY COMPETITION
- It is proposed to limit the essay competition to the full-time students of following two categories: Category I would include under-graduate students including students in first three years of an integrated post-graduation course/ students of foundation & executive programmes of company secretary exam / students (joining after 12thand not after graduation) of CPT & Intermediate programmes of Chartered Accountant Exam and equivalent. Category II would include students pursuing post-graduation and professional degrees / diplomas (not falling in Category I) and Ph. D. students.
- Essay entries submitted by the participants must be accompanied with a copy of student Identity Card and Aadhar Card. Entries received without a COPY of student Identity Card and Aadhar Card shall be summarily rejected and NO query, correspondence etc. pertaining to such entries shall be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- Wards and relatives of employees of Competition Commission of India or office of Director General-CCI or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this competition.