As part of its continuous efforts for simplifying Incorporation related process for providing Ease of Doing Business to stakeholders, MCA will be dispensing with the requirement of separately uploading Forms 49 A& 49B after filing SPICe e-forms. Accordingly, With effect from 6PM of 4th November 2017, stakeholders will NOT be required to upload signed 49A/49B using “Submit application for PAN/TAN” service, in respect of any fresh SPICe submission or Resubmission cases. PAN and TAN will continue to be issued as before based on the details submitted in the SPICe form itself.
About The Author
"Corporate Advisor | Social Worker | Blogger | Entrepreneur | Business Coach"
CEO & Founder
FCS; LL.B; B.COM (P)
203 | Second Floor | Syndicate House -3 | Old Rohtak Road | Inderlok | Delhi – 110035
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: 9999939069; 9891911609
- Next Version of MCA21 October 12, 2018
- Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) – ICAI September 26, 2018
- Change in process of Incorporation of LLPs September 20, 2018
- GSTR 9 & 9A – Annual Return September 5, 2018
- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of 30 NBFCs August 29, 2018
- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of 17 NBFCs August 9, 2018
- ROCs and RDs assigned 119 cases to investigate in 2017-18 August 7, 2018