Through this post you will get Word format of MSME Disclosure for EForm LLP 8 and other information’s about EForm LLP 8. EForm LLP 8 filed for submitting Statement of Account & Solvency with the Registrar of Companies. Hope you will enjoy our write-up.
Statement of Account & Solvency
- The information to be provided in the eForm should be as on March 31 of the year for which the statement is being filed.
- Enter Limited Liability Partnership identification number (LLPIN) or Foreign Limited Liability Partnership identification number (FLLPIN) and click on Pre-Fill button.
- System will automatically display the name, registered office address (in case of LLP) or name, address of principal place of business in India (in case of FLLP) and email ID of the LLP or FLLP. In case there is any change in the email ID, enter the new valid email ID.
- System will also display ‘Total monetary value of obligation of contribution’ as on the date for which the statement is being filed.
- Disclosure under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 is a mandatory attachment.
- In case contingent liabilities exists; Statement of contingent liabilities to be attached.
- Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
- The eForm should be digitally signed by minimum two Designated Partners of LLP or Authorised Representatives of FLLP.
- Enter the Designated partner identification number (DPIN) in case the person digitally signing the eForm is DP.
- Enter income-tax PAN in case the person signing the eForm is authorised representative.
- In case total turnover of the LLP/ FLLP exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs or partner’s obligation of contribution exceeds Rs. 25 lakh, then the eForm should be certified by the auditor of the LLP/ FLLP. In other cases, the eForm is to be certified by the Designated Partner in case of LLP and by Authorised Representative in case of FLLP.
- Enter the details of person certifying the eForm. Enter the DPIN in case the certificate is given by Designated partner, income tax PAN in case of authorised representative or membership number in case of auditor.
System shall automatically display the name and address of the designated partner or authorised representative. In case of auditor, these details shall have to be entered.
- In case the form is certified by a designated partner or authorised representative (i.e. total turnover of the LLP/ FLLP does not exceed Rs. 40 lakhs and partner’s obligation of contribution does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh) then the eForm is to be additionally certified by a practicing professional.
- In case the professional is a chartered accountant (in whole-time practice) or cost accountant (in whole-time practice), enter the membership number. In case the practicing professional is a company secretary (in whole-time practice); enter the certificate of practice number. Professional certification in Form 8 includes:-
(i) Verification of particulars filled in the forms from the records of the LLP or FLLP as true and correct;
(ii) Verification that the statement of assets & liabilities and income and expenditure and other documents attached with the forms are true, correct and complete.
(iii) All the required attachment(s) have been completely attached to the forms.