- Responsible for managing and planning day-to-day activities of Managing Director.
- Responsible for MDs Calendar Management and assist in planning& scheduling the appointments, meetings, conferences, etc. and keep a track of it on his behalf.
- Prepare the Minutes of the Meetings by actively participating in meetings, whenever is necessary and maintain & circulate the same to concerned department or employees.
- Arranging Domestic and International Travels of MD including Air Ticket, Visa Processing, Hotel Booking, Transportation and FOREX in co-ordination with service provider.
- Manage all internal & external communications (Phone Call, E-mails, Faxes, Packages, etc.) and screen, priorities & redirect them to MD on his behalf.
- Prepare MIS Reports and presentations for MD as and when required by collecting and analysing the information.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the MD from time to time.
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international travel for all the Company employees and foreign delegates / guests including flight / train / bus tickets, visa processing, staying arrangements, local transportation and FOREX in coordination with service providers and Finance & HR Team.
- Responsible for arrangement of all consumables and supplies for customers / clients, foreign delegates and employees visiting to office for meeting or any other related purpose.
- Provide necessary administrative support to foreign delegates / guests.
- Stationery Management: Stationery stock management; Placing orders as per requirement; Tracking stationery provided to employees.
- Manage housekeeping team and housekeeping consumables to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the office premises.
- Provide necessary administrative support and assistance to newly join employees on the day of joining and as & when required.
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
- Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Zeon was formed with the underlying thought that the most important job of the company is to help its partner companies succeed. With this thought, our vision is to be a leader in providing world-class nutraceutical manufacturing facilities for a healthier world. Zeon has developed a culture of centering on service excellence. The company has provided nutraceutical manufacturing to both large and small players. Our company focuses on developing and providing high quality health & wellness products using superior technology and continuous innovations to provide maximum value to our customers.