Job details and key information’s are:-
- Post – Consultant (Company Secretary)
- Company Name – NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
- Number of Post – 01
- Experience Required – 20 Years
- Location – New Delhi
- Salary – 73000/- Per Month
- Expiry Date – 25/02/2018
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post advertised in all respects.
- Application should be filled up in BOLD letters in the prescribed performa only in English or inHindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD (including age relaxation) as per Govt. guidelines in the matter.
- Only such person would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/relaxation under PWD quota who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- Selected candidate will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including subsidiaries and JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.com under head “Career” within “HRM”. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for above purpose.
- All queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through e-mail:
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
- In case Interviews are not held on the prescribed day due to any unavoidable reasons, the same will be postponed to the next day and the applicant has to make her/his own arrangement for boarding & lodging. NBCC shall neither make any arrangements nor reimburse any expenditure on this account.
INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONG WITH DULY FILLED IN APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED PERFORMA (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW ON 05.02.2018 (Monday) AT NBCC (I) Ltd., CORPORATE OFFICE, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003 BETWEEN TO 10:00 AM to
Production of following documents in original along-with self attested copies thereof by the candidates are mandatory at the time of interview:
- Complete set of mark sheets, diploma/degree certificate in support of qualification/ Professional Qualification.
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving on the posts.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Proof of identification.
- One Passport size photograph.
Note: Applications received after 11:30 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/ entertained.