Following an amendment in Removal of Name of Companies from Register of Companies Rules, 2016 taken place:-
- Fees for filing STK 2 is increased from Rs. 5,000/- to Rs.10,000/-
- All pending overdue returns in Form AOC-4 and MGT-7 shall be filed up to the end of the financial year in which the company ceased to carry on operations.
- In case ROC has issued a notice in STK 7 for striking off, the company shall not be allowed to file the application in form STK 2.
- The point is added in Indemnity Bond i.e. Form STK 4. “The company has fulfilled all pending compliances if any” (Applicable in case an application under Section 248(2) has been filed the initiation of action under Section 248(1).
- Format for preparing Statement of Accounts is specified in new form – STK 8.
Notification Date – 08.05.2019 | Notification Link – Click here to download